Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stoney Creek Ranch Camp

Aghhhhhh!!!!!! I was screaming when I went down the flying fox,wind blowing at my face and everyone staring at me.  When I jumped off it was so much  fun and I wanted to do it again and again. We got about 3 or 4 turns each.   Every single turn that Lily had she was screaming and my ears almost blew up because she was so loud.  After that we got some afternoon tea which was the delicious home baking, I had finished that and then it was time for the Clown Bikes.  It was so tiny I kept on flipping backwards and hurting my back. "That was cool," I said to Kayra.
The next day we got pancakes and I could smell them when we were packing up our cabin.  It was time for breakfast, Yummy I said to myself. We had breakfast and it was time for the mini motor bikes. VRMMMM!! went the mini motor bikes and I couldn't wait till it was my turn.   Finally I got my turn and I did 3 laps. It was so fun.  We did some other stuff for a few hours and then it was time to go.  We hopped into our car and waved  everyone goodbye and I thought that it was a great camp for 2013.

   

7 comments:

  1. Great story Dune.Lily does scream loud aye? Nice photo as well. The pancakes were yummy.
    Melika:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melika Lily does really scream loud, The pancakes were delicious too
      Dune ;)

      Delete
  2. im not that loud am i and i COOL STORY .lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really but you did scream pretty loud
      and Thanks, Dune :)

      Delete
  3. Everybody seems happy and having fun at camp, Looks like you had great fun,I love the picture and your story Dune
    Love Grandma Xx

    ReplyDelete