Monday 8 April 2013

Stoney Creek Ranch


Hi I'm Oliver. I am in Room 3 and the highlight of term 1 has been camp at Stoney Creek Ranch. We did a stealthy game at night, Mini motorbikes, Tiny clown bikes, Frisbee golf, (survival challenge) Bivouac Building, shooting/archery and lots more activities.
When we got to camp we got introduced to all the staff members of Stoney Creek Ranch. They were Mark, Joolz, Jeff and Pearl. Then Room 3 and Room 1 went and got all our bags and pillows. We took them into our cabins. I was in cabin 7 with Ollie, Ryan, Max, Noah and Mikaera. The people in my activity group were Oliver(me), Max, Lily, Dune, Ollie and Olivia. There were also parents to help us with the activities and ours were Tony and  Amanda. There was also a Flying Fox, 2 Mini Motorbikes, Commando Course, Low Ropes, BMX Bikes, volleyball net and a rope swing.
             

   

No comments:

Post a Comment