Tuesday 9 April 2013

Welcome to room 3

Hi I'm James.  My class is room 3 we have 27 students.Our class is a mix of year 5 and 6 students in room 3.
We are reading Hatchet. It is a book about a boy that crash landed  in the Canadian wilderness because the pilot had a heart attack. The boy is called Brian and he has only got a Hatchet. He will do every thing to stay alive. At the end of the book a pilot saves him and  Brian say's "would you like something to eat?".
On March 13 we went to Stoney Creek Ranch for camp. We came back on March 16. We had lots of fun at camp and my most favorite thing at camp was the flying fox because at one stage I was two meters off the ground and in the air flying high. I said bye to my group when I went down.
My favorite thing this year was the Science in a Van because there was a chicken called Steve. The people called Emily and Allen made Steve fly.

1 comment:

  1. Funny how we find out more from your blog James than we do from you in person. Sounds as though you had a great time. Mum (Debbie)

    ReplyDelete