Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Dessert Disaster

On the last day before the break from school for a whole two weeks, we were having a fun day. We played electronics and watched a movie but my favourite thing was making pizza and my group made a dessert pizza!

“Splash” the thick oozing chocolate poured all over the pizza base. Then came the chocolate buttons, sprinkles, marshmallows, flake pieces and maltesers. Then one bigger layer of the rich gooey chocolate! It was time to put it in the big hot oven and I knew that it was going to turn out bad.

5 minutes later, the big reveal of the pizza. Mrs Perry cut it slowly like it was about to bite her. Then I got given my piece, I cautiously took a bit out of it not knowing what to expect. “Blaaaaaa” I felt like puking, it was the worst pizza I had ever had. It ruined my taste buds it was burnt and overly sweet. I needed to get the taste out of my mouth and fast.

  


2 comments:

  1. The pizza sounds horrible Ella.
    Emily b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza must have tasted disgusting.

    ReplyDelete