Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hockey


Hockey
It was the last five minutes of the game and we were losing 2-3.Vrooom the ball was sliding across the wet field straight at me. I caught the ball skilfully on my stick and raced up the field, the defenders ready for action. Left- right- left right- pass I ran up the field till I was right next to the goal, when the ball was coming at me again.  Pulling to the side I distracted the goalie then smacked the ball into the goal. 1 more point, 2 and a half more minutes. The whistle went. I immediately started running down the field slipping on the wet grass every now and again. The defenders were up again this time they had a look of determination in their eyes. I kept running at full pace and skipped past them. Then there was the goal, the final shot. Again and without hesitation I shot the ball into the goal. The time was up and we just won. I can’t wait till the next game of hockey.


                                                                              Oliver Wright.

3 comments:

  1. Very describing it was also interesting. James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Ollie. It was very exciting to watch.

    TimW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver this is great piece of descriptive writing. I am very impressed. Keep up the good work.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete