Monday 28 October 2013

Jack & Jill

frantically ran on stage with Olivia and the cardboard cut-out. We yelled out “HEY LOOK AT THIS”. Everyone in the crowd was looking at us. I saw my mum and dad in the 2nd row and they were smiling at me. It made me feel less nervous and I got into the feeling of being on stage. I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear even though it was a sad moment in the story.
Then everybody else says their (ALL) line: "SHOCK HORROR it's BAA BAA black sheep", and then the scene goes on. 
After that scene I said to Olivia “That was AWESOME”. We went and sat down to SING our hearts out and wait until the next exciting moment when we go on stage again.         
The Nursery Town Sign 
Jack & Jill
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment