Monday 21 October 2013

Room 3 had a visitor Raewyn Harris

I was so excited to see Raewyn Harris. I love art. Room 3 had such an awesome one hour with Raewyn learning new things about art. The first thing I learnt was to sometimes use your finger to start off. I used a lot of koru and I loved using koru in my art. I loved all the colours in Raewyns first piece of art. Raewyn inspired me so much. I really want to buy some of her art work. I know that I am not good at drawing korus but that doesn't matter. When I first tried drawing a koru it didn't go out that well. I said to myself I can do it I tried and tried. It worked but I had a little help from Raewyn Harris like the shape of the koru. She is the best at drawing koru. I love the primary colours Blue, Red and Yellow. The colours I love on the colour wheel are all the purples and blues and some of the greens and oranges.      

No comments:

Post a Comment