Wednesday 30 October 2013

The actual production night

This is the night the real production! We were all standing on the stage terrified. Stella, Ally and I were all looking at each other nervously. Mrs Floden said to us "10 seconds".The curtain came up we all had to be frozen but my legs were shaking like mad. When the curtains were right up we all started randomly laughing.  I was so scared but I knew if I just did the right thing it would be alright.
I looked at the audience. I couldn't see my mum, all I could see was the really bright projector light. We were under way. We survived half of scene one. It didn't seem that freaky until...  It was Stella and my turn! We only had a small line but it was really freaky. "Ready" I said to Stella,  Stella nodded anxiously.  SSSh said Mrs B, your microphone will be on soon. 
"OK this is my line. you can do this." I said in my head.
"Make it brief Owlie” said Humpty. That's our cue...  “HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!”  we both yelled together.

Me & Stella practising 



Stella and I as Jack & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment