Monday 21 October 2013

What I'm Looking Forward to in Term 4

This is my last term at Napier Central School and there is so much stuff going on.  I'm looking forward to the Once Upon A Time school production, the Year 6 Dance and Year 6 Opti-Yachting!

In our school production I play the part Little Bo-Peep who lost her sheep and room 9 are my sheep.  I am so excited for the Year 6 Dance because the some of the Year 6 awards get announced.  This will be my first time Opti-Yachting and I have no idea what to expect but I am still really excited!

Next year it will be my first year at Napier Intermediate.  I will be in the Ipad class or maybe the All Girls class if I get in.
I can't wait for the all exciting stuff that will be happening this year!


1 comment:

  1. You are lucky you get room 9 as your sheep, Bo-Peep
    Ella M

    ReplyDelete