Wednesday 27 March 2013

Hi I'm Ally.
Two weeks ago room 3 & 1 went down to Stony Creek Ranch for camp. We where there for 2 nights and 3 days. I learnt that if you give up and don't try you will never achieve anything. The hardest thing I did was the the rock climbing wall and the low ropes because you had to use your upper body strength and touch the roof. The easiest thing I did was the mini motor bike riding because it was easy to ride and fast. I also liked the commando course. The only hard bit about the commando course was that my partner Lily Mayo
was too scared to go over the wall. She couldn't flip over the wooden bar but in the end we did it.
It was so fun.
By Ally.

Me and Emily on the the low ropes trying to get past each other.



2 comments:

  1. i like your story. Cool picture!!! Emily b :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah thats a cool picture and i like your story too :)
    lily

    ReplyDelete