Wednesday 27 March 2013

My First Camp!

"Yes!" I said. "My first camp. I can't wait."
"Wow! This place is awesome!"
"Welcome to Stoney Creek Ranch. We are going to have a lot of fun together. I'm just going to get you to meet all of our staff members."
"Ok. Well first of all, I'm Jewels. I am, well, the boss I guess. I am in charge of the commando course and the rock climbing wall. This is Mark. He's in charge of the low ropes and is also a chef.(He can be a bit silly sometimes.) This is Pearl. She will be in charge of the archery, shooting and BMX bikes. Jeff here will be showing you how to ride the mini motorbikes later on in the week and this is Robin. She is our number 1 chef."
"Woof!Woof!"
"Oh and this is Wags. He's our favorite dog."
"You have more than one dog?"
"No."
"Would you like to show us around the camp site?"
"OK. Just follow me folks."
"This is the archery and shooting unit that Pearl will be holding."
"Wow! I can't wait to shoot my first gun."

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't wait for the shooting either! Emily B!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait for camp either.Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was also my 1st time shooting a gun.:-)
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete