Wednesday 27 March 2013

The flying fox at Stoney Creek Ranch!

"AHHH!" I screamed as I hurtled down the flying fox. I'm FLYING!!
 Bonk. I finished! I started to take my hands of the freezing cold metal bar. Ahhh! I yelled. I didn't relise that the flying fox bumps on the tire than goes back on the string. Quickly I grabbed the metal bar and hung on as tightly as I could. Phew. I didn't fall of! That was lucky.
 As I climbed of the bar Ava's mum(who was one of the parents in charge of my group) said that I had to pull the flying fox all the way up the hill and pull it up to the top of the hill. Luckily for me Ally came down the hill to help me pull the flying fox up to the top. I heaved the flying fox up to the top and sat down waiting for my next turn. As the next person went down I kept thinking HURRY UP! I badly wanted my next turn. The flying fox was SO much fun!!
                                           

3 comments:

  1. nice post Emily i like the photo too. :)

    Kayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,your story is really good and yes,the flying fox is fun.
    Melika:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy you held on tight and didn't fall off. I also know how high it is, so I'm impressed you wanted another go.

    ReplyDelete