Wednesday 27 March 2013

What I enjoyed in term one

Hi I'm Kayra
In Term 1 I have enjoyed  Stoney Creek Camp, volleyball, Art deco day and swimming sports. The things I enjoyed at camp were low ropes, BMX bike riding and jump jam. The things I have learnt at volleyball were the dig, serve and the set. on Art Deco day I did enjoy dressing up in my little white dress with a blue and white hat and white gloves. I also enjoyed s having a picnic by Marine Parade. The things I enjoyed at swimming sports were coming 3rd in my breast stroke and having a free swim with all my friends.

By Kayra
The X-files on the low ropes course.

7 comments:

  1. Kayra,
    Your story is really good and I really like the photo of you on the X-files. You look really funny!
    Emily.B:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayra,you story is really good and your look like you are enjoying the X-file ropes!Melika:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have your hands ready before kayra falls!!! i like your photo and your story kayra, Dune :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked it I think you had lots of good thinks I liked it jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL LOOKS LIKE U ARE ENJOYING IT .lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you enjoyed yourself heaps! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete