Monday 8 April 2013

Camp

Hi I'm Theo.
In term one we went to Stoney Creek Ranch for camp with the year fives from room one. My favourite thing we did was at night on Thursday we had a stealthy game. This game is when the helpers hide in the forest and we (as in the children) sneak to the bridge on the other side of the forest. It was very intense. At the end of the forest  me and three other boys where whispering about how to get past the last helper. When we had finished we sneaked past to the bridge. We were the first ones there! The thing that got us to the end was James and Ethan getting caught so we could get past. That "getting caught" bit was not expected.
           

1 comment:

  1. Theo you absolutely loved camp and did so many things. I definitely want to come with your class next year !! (if you'll let me!) It was really good for your confidence too.

    ReplyDelete