Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Favourite Book

 I'm going to talk about my favourite book called
"Little Darlings"

I really enjoyed this book because Jacqueline Wilson wrote it and she is my favourite author and she uses a lot descriptive words,interesting story lines,emotional an really funny. I think its a good book for age 10 and up.       
In little darlings there is a girl called Destiny who lives with her Mum in a old flat and her Mum has 3 jobs because they are very poor and Destiny hates her school because she's new to it and everyone bullies her. She has black hair and she always wears in a ponytail,brown eyes and rosy cheeks.
There is also Sunset she lives in a mansion with her dad Danny who's a famous rock singer and her mum is called Suzy and she's got bright pink hair. Sunset bother is called Ace, he's 3 and  he always likes to wear a tiger-man costume. Sunset's sister is called Sweetie, she's 6 and loves dressing up and being a princess. 
Jacqueline Wilson has also written... 
Lily Alone 
Hetty Feather 
My Sister Jody 
Midnight
Tracy Beaker and The Story of Tracy Beaker                








                          


6 comments:

  1. This is a very good post. It tells you a bit about the book and it tells you other books that the author writes as well. Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post because you have told us your feelings and what you like about this book. It makes other people want to read it.Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that book too it has got a lot of funny and sad parts in it. Olivia M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sound like a good book, Dune

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sound like a good book, Dune

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sound like a good book, Dune

    ReplyDelete