Wednesday 10 July 2013

Netball

Swoosh, Ocean Passes the ball to Brianna, she catches it, and then  she drops it. I charged at the ball like a bull and snatch it from the ground and pass it to Stella. She shoots and she SCORES from a metre away."You've got skills Stella," I said and gave her a high five.  We were playing netball against Westshore school and we were winning 5 nil - we were on fire! "OK stop playing around," yelled Mrs Edmondson "lets do this thing".
 The other team started with the ball. Oh no I needed to mark my player and she was just about to catch the ball. I quickly jumped in front of her and caught the ball. The crowd went wild. I quickly passed it to Stella, Stella passed it to Olivia B and she shot the goal. "Yellow is winning 6 nil" said the umpire. After that Stella shot another goal and so did Ocean and then the game ended. We won 8-0. 
"Yay" shouted all of the players in my team.
           

             

1 comment:

  1. Great story Olivia, I was sorry I couldn't make it to your game but Dad told me how exciting it was and I could really sense that excitement by reading your story. Excellent. Mum

    ReplyDelete