Thursday 11 July 2013

Survival Swimming Free Time

"Splash!!!" I belly-flopped into the gushing water of the colourful water slide. Never ending screams coming from the other slide. I started slowing down but it wasn't over. "Crasssssshhhhh!!!" Emily smashed into me making me go double speed. The water started waving over me and I knew it was  finished.

 I ran and pin-dropped into the giant glistening water of the lap pool, I touched the bottom and springed back up. The rush of cold water felt chilly on my skin but only for a while. I ran into the relaxing spa soothing my feet in the pool of warm water "Lets jump into the lap pool now!" Cate insisted. I jumped out of the warm water feeling a sudden whoosh of cold air.


" 5 minutes " Ms Taylor yelled so every one could hear. I sprinted and dived into the pool wanting to make the most of the next 5 minutes though it went like a second and it was all over, I was so sad. "But hopefully we'll go next year" Cate reassured me.


By Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment