Wednesday 31 July 2013

What I am looking forward to in term three.

The first thing I am looking forward to is the production because the theme is nursery rhymes and our class gets to do the zombie shuffle. One of the groups is the army of zombies. 
The second thing I am looking forward to is cross country because I am hoping to get higher number then I was last year and change my running style.
I am also looking forward to the fun day at the end of the term because we always have so much fun at do lots of exciting activities like electronics,dress up, baking, games and movies.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the production to. The fun day sounded like fun. Wish I could have been there!
    Emily:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too can't wait for the production because being Zombies is so cool. (l)_(l). LUCIA.

    ReplyDelete