Tuesday 27 August 2013

Production Practices

Lately at school we have been doing production practices for our new play which is called, "Once Upon A Time". In the production my character is Sukey, from Polly and Sukey.  In the production I say "Polly put the kettle on so come and have a cup of tea". My partner is called Polly and she says, " Carrot cake and tasty bites at Polly and Sukeys ". Mrs Bauerfeind and Miss Perry are in charge of the whole play. At school we have been trying on costumes and my costume has a cream hat and green flowers on it with a green dress.

In the production there are lots of songs like... The Zombie shuffle which is what room 3 is doing but I'm not doing the zombie shuffle because I have got a part in the play. Mrs Bauerfeind made up words to some of the songs.

By Dune 

No comments:

Post a Comment