Monday 28 October 2013

Production-the real thing!!

The curtain was coming up and all the clapping started. Owl said her first line then the first dance started. The dance was Once Upon A Time. I sang as loud as I could and before long my throat started hurting so badly. After the song had finished it was time for the shopkeepers to begin their lines. My legs started to shake when I heard Polly and Sukie calling out because next to speak was me. I walked up to the front of the stage while yelling: DIAL A DAFFIDALL AT RING A RING A ROSIES. Jessica E. and Ashley came up to buy flowers from me. They both chose some pink flowers which were real. Then I walked back to my spot while Lily started her line.
The next dance was the rain song. Most of the five year old's were in it and the audience clapped HEAPS for them! They were so cute but then they forgot to come off! Eventually they came off and Willie Winkie started to gather everyone together. 
We whizzed through the show and finally there was the last blackout and we zoomed into our places for the finale. Welcome To The Show started playing and the audience started clapping. First the townsfolk walked around, then the zombies, some minor characters and then me and the other shopkeepers. I walked to the front and did my bow. Then I walked to my spot with a huge grin on my face.
WOW! The production was awesome and everyone enjoyed acting!
Me as Rosie
and
Dune as Sukie

1 comment:

  1. Your were amazing in the production. You had a awesome costume. You looked a lot like Rosie! Cate

    ReplyDelete