Wednesday 30 October 2013

Production!

"2 more minutes". We sat down waiting with excitement and nerves. The audience was quiet as the curtain started to go up. It was up and I was on stage. Everyone was screaming and cheering really loudly. My ears popped and everything sounded 2 times louder than it was.The song started and room 6 and 4 started to dance.Their dance was really cool and entertaining to watch. When their dance was over Owl started to say her line.
My favourite parts about the production were watching everyone show the crowd what they had learnt and saying my lines.

What I didn't like was standing in my flat shoes because they were really hurting my feet. Anyway, after a long night of performing, as the show was ending all the characters and performers bowed and waved and walked back to finish singing the song for the Finale.

That's me at the back in the black.

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes. Especially Charlies. And you have alot of detail in your writing

    ReplyDelete