Tuesday 9 April 2013

Stoney Creek Ranch

Hi my name Olivia. 2 weeks ago we went to Stoney Creek Ranch. Camp and it was awesome. I  liked the Mini Motor Bikes. They were so little. I looked like a giant and there was a BIG drop and a hill. There was a Flying Fox and it was so fun. I screamed once but that was all at the end. The highlight of term one was going to camp and meeting really nice people. We did Mini Motor Bikes, Flying Fox, BMX Bikes, Rock Climbing and Survival Challenge. We also did the Commando Course, Low ropes, Shooting and Archery, the Stealthy game and  Camp Cluedo, Clown Bikes, Golf Frisbee.
There were Cabins 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. I was in Cabin 3. The girls cabins were 2 and 3.The boys cabins were  6 and 7. The Teachers cabin was 1. The Parents  cabins were 5 and 8. When we went for a swim it was in the Stoney Creek. It was fun because there was a swing rope. The really nice people I met at Stoney Creek Ranch were Pearl, Jules, Mark, Jeff. The cooks' names are Robyn and Jeff.

                                                      This is me on the activity swing with group 3.

2 comments: