Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Flying Fox

"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
 I screamed as I looked down and saw it was a really long way down.
 "I'm not doing it" I yelled.   
But I got on to the bar and off I went flying down on the bar. I saw the end and I was screaming and shouting and my hat fell off when I went down. It was going on and on forever then finally I hit the tyre but I bounced back a little bit. Everyone was cheering for me and I felt proud because I faced my fear.  
I got off the bar, but then I had to pull it all the way back up the hill. It took forever but at least Ella's dad Rob helped me. I told everyone that it was awesome and I really wanted to do it again.
After that I got two more turns and they were even better.
If you go to Stoney Creek on a school camp you have to go on the awesome flying fox


                                      This is Rob and me pulling up the flying fox. It is hard work.

1 comment: