Monday 8 April 2013

Stoney Creek

Hi my name's Lily. This is my fist blog for 2013. My term one highlights were going to Stoney Creek Ranch for camp. I like  how they were so organised with all the gear you need to have a great time. My mum came too. There 7 cabins all together. Only 6 of them were used.  I was in cabin 3 and there were bunks in every room and a bathroom off the side of it. I loved the mini moter bikes and the flying fox. I got really used to getting told what to do things all the time. But I suppose that every time we got told to do some thing it would be fun.  There were a few interesting things in the night like sleep talking and sleep walking.I really liked the clown bikes too because they were so tiny.. I had a cool as time at camp and  I am really looking forward to next year.


5 comments:

  1. Nice photo Lily and I enjoyed your story, Dune :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your photo and story, Dune :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo with your tongue out and I also like how you have great descriptive words and it all makes sense
    By Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked it jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx guys .lily

    ReplyDelete